Nominations & Elections
Contact: Matt Cael (email@example.com)
This is the official nominations and elections website for IFTSA. All nomination forms must be submitted online by February 1, 2014. This webpage has been set up to communicate the election process and volunteer opportunities more effectively.
Click here to nominate yourself for an IFTSA position.
Click here to read position descriptions.
Click here to view videos about each of the positions.
If you are interested in an Elected OR Appointed volunteer position within IFTSA, please fill out the Online Submission Form. Please read the timeline and eligibility requirements below before applying.
- A term begins September 1st and ends on August 31st of that academic year.
- You must be enrolled full time at a college or university during your term(s).
- You must be an IFT student member at the time of the election as well as throughout your tenure.
- Elected officers are required to attend the IFT Annual Meeting (June/July) and IFTSA Mid-Year Meeting (November) during your term(s), any question of your availability during these times should be contemplated.
- A nomination form is required to be considered for election and/or appointment.
- Area Representatives are automatically nominated to each respective area based on the school the nominee is enrolled in.
- If you will be moving to another school before September 1st and still want to be involved, please e-mail Matt Cael (firstname.lastname@example.org) to avoid any problems.
Important Dates (2014):
February 1, 2014 – Nominations due with all supporting documents emailed to email@example.com
February 12, 2014 – Election voting launches
March 13, 2014 – Election voting closes
Spring 2014 - SA Appointments made by the IFTSA Office of the President