Burger King has announced it broadest expansion of food offerings in its history with the launch of more than a dozen menu items on April 2.
“We spent the last year analyzing every aspect of our business to better understand what our guests expect from the Burger King dining experience,” said Steve Wiborg, President, North America, Burger King Corp. “We found that consumers wanted a broader range of menu options to complement our signature fire-grilled burgers. This expanded menu gives consumers more choices and more reasons to visit Burger King restaurants.”
The new menu items include:
- Garden Fresh Salads: BLT, Apple and Cranberry, or classic Caesar Salad varieties are topped with a choice of chicken.
- Chicken Snack Wraps: Honey Mustard Crispy Chicken Snack Wrap and the Ranch Crispy Chicken Snack Wrap are snack options with less than 400 calories each.
- Real Fruit Smoothies: Tropical Mango and Strawberry Banana smoothies are made with low-fat yogurt, real fruit, and juices.
- Frappés: Mocha and Caramel flavors are made-to-order with coffee and ice, topped with whipped topping and fudge or caramel.
- Crispy Chicken Strips: Premium Crispy Chicken Strips are made with white meat tenderloin chicken, marinated and battered in seasoned home-style breading, and served with choice of dipping sauce.