Education & Training
The GFTC offers web and face-to-face seminars, workshops, online library resources, and conferences so that stakeholders may share information about traceability solutions and concepts. The GFTC also provides advisory services to help businesses and governments address gaps in current traceability procedures and practices.
- Transfer information and understanding of traceability across the food system.
- Serve as an international resource for agriculture and food traceability.
- Focus on education, training, outreach, advice, and communication of ideas and knowledge.
- Web and face-to-face seminars, workshops, online resources and conferences to share information about existing traceability solutions and concepts.
- Expert staffing services to help businesses and governments address gaps in current traceability procedures and practices.
- Training of business professionals in the delivery of programs and procedures that strengthen data collaboration and traceability.
- Direct technical support to businesses, industry and governments in the event of an emergency, by communicating practical use of industry standards, or simply offering an exchange of knowledge with agriculture and food organizations on a routine basis.