Lesson 7 Glossary
Anyone, internal or external, who is affected by processes, products or services of a business enterprise.
- The total set of customers, external as well as internal.
- A member of the distribution channel who purchases the organization's products or services.
- Department or participant in the distribution channel who receives products or services from others in the organization.
- A new way of thinking about quality and customers.
Total Quality Management (TQM)
- TQM is a management philosophy geared toward the continuous improvement of quality to meet, exceed and anticipate customer requirements.