Leading Change Successfully
Assessing Readiness for Change
Is your organization ready for a major change? How can you tell? What can you do if it isn’t? To get a handle on change:
- Assess your company’s readiness in the four phases of a major organizational change.
- Learn the telltale signs that indicate when your company is ready and when it isn’t.
- See tips to improve your organization’s readiness.
Building Commitment to Change
A successful change needs the support of your employees. To win that support, you need to know the:
- Three steps to building a commitment to change
- Signs that indicate whether you are a change leader
Aligning Your Organization
All components of your company must be in alignment with a major change. Learn:
- Guidelines for aligning your organizational structure and culture with the change
- Three tools to manage resistance to change
- Additional tips to help you minimize, confront, and leverage resistance
Non-Member Registration Fee:
Member Registration Fee:
Student Registration Fee:
1 hour 30 minutes