About: Feeding Tomorrow awards annual scholarships to high school seniors pursuing an undergraduate degree in food science within an IFT-approved food science program.
Deadline: April 1, 2014
Feeding Tomorrow General Education Scholarships, Multiple Awards of $1,000
Feeding Tomorrow provides scholarship funding to high school seniors who demonstrate exceptional scholastic achievements, leadership experience and a keen interest in the food science and technology profession. Students who apply for a Feeding Tomorrow General Education Scholarship will also be eligible for the George R. Foster Memorial Scholarship in the amount of $1,000.
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicant must become a student member of IFT if awarded a scholarship
- Applicant must be planning to be enrolled as a full-time freshman student pursuing an undergraduate degree in food science an IFT-approved undergraduate food science program in fall 2014.
All applicants must submit a completed application, one copy of their transcripts, and one letter of recommendation. Before you begin, the following must be completed:
- Download the Freshman Scholarship Application (PDF). You must download and save the document to your computer, and then fill out and SAVE the PDF.
- Collect a copy of your transcripts. All transcripts (scanned, downloaded, official, unofficial, etc.) will be accepted. You will have the option to upload a copy of your transcripts, or you mail email a copy directly to upload.Transcr.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact your recommender. Your recommender must submit one letter of recommendation as an attachment directly to upload.Rec_Let.email@example.com.
The letter of recommendation must be attached to the email and NOT in the body of the email.
- Click the Scholarship Application Form button below to upload your documents and submit your application.
Freshman Scholarship Submission Form