About: Feeding Tomorrow awards annual scholarships to high school seniors pursuing an undergraduate degree in food science within an IFT-approved food science program.
Deadline: April 15, 2015 at 11:00 pm EST
Feeding Tomorrow General Education Scholarships, Multiple Awards
Feeding Tomorrow provides scholarship funding to high school seniors who demonstrate exceptional scholastic achievements, leadership experience and a keen interest in the food science and technology profession. Students who apply for a Feeding Tomorrow General Education Scholarship will also be eligible for the George R. Foster Memorial Scholarship in the amount of $1,000.
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicant must become a student member of IFT if awarded a scholarship
- Applicant must be planning to be enrolled as a full-time freshman student pursuing an undergraduate degree in food science an IFT-approved undergraduate food science program in fall 2015.
Before accessing the scholarship application & submission form, please be sure that you have the following accessible:
1) An electronic copy of your transcript (PDF/MS Word) that shows your cumulative GPA and SAT and/or ACT score). Unofficial transcripts are sufficient.
2) An electronic copy of your recommendation letter (PDF/MS Word)
After you submit these materials, you will be sent a link to an online questionnaire. The online questionnaire must be completed for your application to be considered complete.
Questions? Please email IFT Central at email@example.com.
Freshman Scholarship Submission Form