Kraft Heinz Research Scholarship
Sponsor: Kraft Heinz
About: Through Feeding Tomorrow, the Kraft Heinz Research Scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate in food science that embodies the scientific and leadership characteristics of Evan Turek.
The scholarship recipient will also have the opportunity to be considered for an internship at Kraft Heinz in the summer of 2017.
This opportunity is now closed, please continue to check out the Feeding Tomorrow Scholarship page for more scholarship opportunities.
- One (1) $1,000 Scholarship
- The scholarship recipient will be considered within a pool of other qualified candidates for a paid summer internship
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time junior who will be a senior Fall 2017 pursuing a food science degree at an IFT-approved undergraduate program for the 2017-2018 academic year. ***If you are currently a senior who will be graduating before May 2017, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicant’s major must align with an area of interest at Kraft Heinz (food science, nutrition, agricultural engineering, biochemistry, chemical engineering, dairy science, food chemistry, food engineering, food packaging, non-thermal processing or related discipline)
- Applicant must have a minimum of a 3.5 cumulative GPA in food science
- Applicant must demonstrate exceptional leadership experience
- Applicant must be an IFTSA member at the time of application
- Applicant must have or obtain a F1 visa if he or she is an international student
Timeframe of Scholarship Recruitment
- Kraft Heinz will conduct phone and/or video interviews for top candidates in mid November 2016
- Consideration for Kraft Heinz Internship will be conducted in October/ November 2016