Subscribe to JFS
The Journal of Food Science (JFS) provides critical insights into fundamental research on food science and technology that drives new product innovation, processing efficiencies, cost savings, and more for organizations involved in the development and manufacture of food and beverages.
Online subscribers -- IFT member rate: $110
Get complete access to the fully searchable JFS Online, which houses all the JFS abstracts and full-text articles from 1936 to the current issue. Issues are published monthly online (12/year). Request a Sample Issue.
- Print + online subscribers -- IFT member rate: $150
Receive full online access plus four quarterly compiled print issues (Jan./Feb./March, April/May/June, July/Aug./Sept., and Oct./Nov./Dec.) of peer-reviewed reports throughout the year.
Benefits to online subscriber access:
Access more than 300 new research articles each year, plus the full JFS content archive dating back to 1936. References are live-linked to databases such as ISI, Synergy, PubMed, and CrossRef, making it easier and more efficient for you to conduct research.
Features of JFS online include:
- Easily read complex tables and figures – Text call-outs of tables and figures can be clicked to open the table or figure in a new window in the full-text version of each paper
- Quickly access complete references – Clicking a reference citation in the text will pop up a new window with the complete reference
- Access JFS articles in other databases– JFS articles are deposited in PubMed and CrossRef databases
- Efficiently find what you’re looking for – All issues are fully searchable
- Get early access to articles – Articles are posted in “Early View” as soon as they are available, prior to publication
- No per-article download fees
- Know in advance what each issue will cover – Choose to receive a TOC e-mail alert announcing the contents of each issue
How to Subscribe
To add JFS to your membership and receive the member discount, please call 1.800.IFT.FOOD or write to email@example.com.
To subscribe to JFS and receive 80% off of the non-member subscription rate, join IFT. Your membership includes the monthly IFT publication Food Technology magazine, and the ability to subscribe to JFS at the special member rate.
- Institutional/Non-member Subscribers
Institutional and regular non-member subscriptions are processed by Wiley-Blackwell. Please contact Wiley-Blackwell to subscribe.
Agent Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
In North America: 800.835.6770
Outside of North America: +1.781.388.8206
- Single Issues and Back Issues
Single issues from current and recent volumes are available at the current single issue price from Wiley Subscription Services, Inc. To request an issue, send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Earlier issues may be obtained from Periodicals Service Company, 11 Main St., Germantown, NY 12526, USA. Tel: +1.518.537.4700, Fax: +1.518.537.5899, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.