Subscribe to JFS
The Journal of Food Science (JFS) provides knowledge of basic research on food science and technology critical to building new products, developing new processing efficiencies, and achieving cost savings.
- Online subscribers
Get complete access to the fully searchable JFS Online, which houses all the JFS abstracts and full-text articles from 1936 to the current issue. Issues are published monthly online (12/year). Request a Sample Issue.
- Print + online subscribers
Receive full online access plus 4 quarterly compiled print issues (Jan/Feb/Mar, Apr/May/June, July/Aug/Sept, and Oct/Nov/Dec) of peer-reviewed reports throughout the year.
Benefits to online subscriber access:
- Access to 450+ new research articles each year, plus the full archive of content back to 1936
- References are live-linked to databases such as ISI, Synergy, PubMed, and CrossRef, facilitating research.
- Text call-outs of tables and figures can be clicked to open the table or figure in a new window in the Full-Text version of each paper.
- Clicking a reference citation in the text will pop up a new window with the complete reference.
- JFS articles are deposited in PubMed and CrossRef databases.
- All issues are fully searchable.
- Articles are posted in Early View as soon as they are available, prior to publication.
- Subscribers never pay a per-article download fee
- Option to receive a TOC E-mail alert announcing the contents of each issue.
How to Subscribe
To add JFS to your membership and receive the member discount, please call 1-800-IFT-FOOD or write to email@example.com
Not a member?
To receive the member discount, join IFT
. Your membership includes the monthly IFT publication Food Technology
magazine, and you can subscribe to JFS
at the special member rate.
- Institutional/Nonmember Subscribers
Institutional and regular nonmember subscriptions are no longer processed by IFT. Please contact Wiley-Blackwell to subscribe.
Agent Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Tel: 781-388-8206
- Single Issues and Back Issues
Single issues from current and recent volumes are available at the current single issue price from Wiley Subscription Services, Inc., Email: email@example.com.
Earlier issues may be obtained from Periodicals Service Company, 11 Main St., Germantown, NY 12526, USA. Tel: +1 518 537 4700, Fax: +1 518 537 5899, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .