Past Meeting Resources
IFT makes content available long after our scientific meetings and conferences.
Couldn’t make it to an event of interest?
Attended an amazing session you want to share?
Heard about a poster presentation with findings you need to know about?
Search our abstracts, recordings, posters, and science conference reports.
Log in to search the abstract archive which contains Scientific Program abstracts from 1998-2014.
Search the Abstracts
Not a Member yet? Learn more about IFT membership and join for members-only access.
IFT Annual Meeting Book of Abstracts
IFT’s Annual Meeting Book of Abstracts contains the title and abstracts of our 1,400 poster presentations in addition to the 300+ session presentation descriptions. This product is available for purchase in two digital file types: PRC & EPUB.
Purchase IFT Book of Abstracts
Registration is available for on-demand webcasts from the Annual Meeting Scientific Program. If you were a full paid 2012 Annual Meeting Scientific Program attendee and have not already signed up for your two free webcasts, please refer to your conference registration confirmation e-mail for instructions on how to do so, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emerging Health Benefits of Traditional Dried Fruit
- Food Engineering, an Integral Component of Food Science: Current and Future Trends
- Improving Sustainability Across the Food Value Chain with Biotechnology
- Navigating the U.S. Food Additive Regulatory Program
- Rapid Detection Technologies for Foodborne Pathogens