Outside Sales Position - Career opportunity for responsible, self-confident, hard-working A-player salesperson
Must have 3+ years of successful selling Ingredients to the food industry. Must have desire and commitment to prospect and have a track record of closing new business in existing and new accounts. You must be able to build rapport with and get commitments from key decision makers and at all organizational levels. You should have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, be able to qualify opportunities, possess exceptional communication skills and a proven ability to handle a large volume of accounts and tasks. College degree is needed. You must be willing to travel within designated territory. Territory area is Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania
Base salary plus commissions. Full benefit package. Position is home based within designated territory.
If interested, please follow a two-step process:
- Please complete a pre-screen sales assessment at: http://OMGQLink.com/XXLNQ4P
- Visit our company website www.intlholdings.com and follow the on-line application process
Food or Beverage Technologist
Great Western Juice Company, a producer of post mix juices and soft drinks, is seeking a responsible individual with food science education/background to work in the lab of our Maple Heights facility. Primary duties include hands-on product batching, quality assurance, and product research and development. Computer skills are a must.
- Long term employment opportunity with a 50+ year old organization with distribution facilities throughout Ohio
- Comprehensive training by a staff with extensive experience in the food and beverage industry
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including Hosp, Dental, 401-K, STD, LTD, Life Ins
- Paid vacations/holidays
Interested candidates should submit their resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 216.475.5772, attn: Personnel Dept
Nestle USA is the top food company in the world to work for!
We are looking for Food Technologists to develop new products and line extensions as well as manage product development activities
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Food Science
- Minimum of 2 yrs food or CPG related experience preferred
Contact Kristen Sabe, Talent Acquisition Services at Kristen.Sabe@us.nestle.com and reference job number nest-00014209 or go online at www.nestleusa.com/jobs.aspx and search for job number using nest-00014209.