Food or Beverage Technologist
Great Western Juice Company, a producer of post mix juices and soft drinks, is seeking a responsible individual with food science education/background to work in the lab of our Maple Heights facility. Primary duties include hands-on product batching, quality assurance, and product research and development. Computer skills are a must.
- Long term employment opportunity with a 50+ year old organization with distribution facilities throughout Ohio
- Comprehensive training by a staff with extensive experience in the food and beverage industry
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including Hosp, Dental, 401-K, STD, LTD, Life Ins
- Paid vacations/holidays
Interested candidates should submit their resume with salary history to email@example.com or fax to 216.475.5772, attn: Personnel Dept
Nestle USA is the top food company in the world to work for!
We are looking for Food Technologists to develop new products and line extensions as well as manage product development activities
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Food Science
- Minimum of 2 yrs food or CPG related experience preferred
Contact Kristen Sabe, Talent Acquisition Services at Kristen.Sabe@us.nestle.com and reference job number nest-00014209 or go online at www.nestleusa.com/jobs.aspx and search for job number using nest-00014209.