LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE DELEGATES
In 1996, the Institute of Food Technologists initiated a yearly Leadership Conference. This program is held each August in Chicago and is designed provide Section and Division leaders from within the Institute of Food Technologists with a greater understanding and appreciation of the Institute. The Northern California Section and each of its Subsections are allowed to send one representative. The National IFT pays registration fees for one attendee from each Section. Travel expenses are covered by the NCIFT.
1. Attend the Leadership Conference.
2. Attendees prepare a joint report to the Section on the conference
· Sections and Subsections select a representative to attend the Leadership Conference
· Formal requests as to attendees are made at the June Executive Committee meetings
· Submit applications to National IFT to attend conference
· Attend Leadership Conference in Chicago