The Program Committee is responsible for working with the Program Chair in the selection and arranging speakers and topics for NCIFT meetings. The Program Committee is selected by the Chairman.
1. Members of the Program Committee are selected by the Program Chair.
2. Committee members are asked to make a list of speakers/topics of interest to NCIFT.
3. A preliminary program is developed (usually in May) for the upcoming year.
4. The preliminary program is submitted to the executive committee who review it and give verbal approval prior to the August Executive Committee meeting.
5. The final Program for the upcoming year is agreed upon at the August Executive Committee Meeting.
6. The Program Committee has an operating budget which is approved by the NCIFT Executive Committee to cover phone and mailing costs for the year. Mileage and other expenses for speakers may be reimbursed.
7. All applicable National IFT and
NCIFT By-Laws must be followed by the Program Committee.
· Program Committee is selected by the Program Chair.
· Preliminary program developed by the Program Committee
· Preliminary program is submitted to the Executive committee for verbal approval.
· Program finalized at the August Executive Committee Meeting