Help wanted ads will be accepted for food manufacturing or
food ingredients related
positions for a 30 day period, with an option to renew for another 30 days. See
guidelines at bottom of page for more information.
If interested in placing an ad, contact Tony Mills,
PSIFT Employment Chair at
(866) 237-3243 or email Tony at email@example.com
Food Safety Technician Northwest Naturals, Bothell, WA - Apply for position
at the following webpage www.hrpmsi.com/jobs/nwnfst.htm
Product Development Assistant Scientist DMA, Prosser, WA - Apply for position
at the following webpage www.dmaseptics.com/careers
QA Supervisor Oberto Brands, Kent, WA - Send Cover Letter and
Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Internship QA Continental Mills, Tukwila, WA - Send Cover
Letter and Resume to Dave.Capellini@continentalmills.com
Research Food Scientist King & Prince Seafood, Redmond, WA - Send
Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
Technical Services Coordinator James Farrell & Co., Seattle, WA - Send
Cover Letter and Resume to Katie Quinn firstname.lastname@example.org
QA Manager Aquastar, Sumner, WA - Send Cover Letter and Resume to
Bonnie Bradley email@example.com
Food Technologist Boyd's Coffee, Portland, OR - Send Cover Letter and
Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
QA Manager Eagle Beverage Products, Kent, WA - Send Cover Letter and
Resume to Aisha Kabani email@example.com
Food Technologist SVZ, Othello, WA - Send Cover Letter and Resume to
Senior Food Scientist Commercial Creamery, Spokane, WA - Send Resume with
other documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
QA Lab Technician Costco Wholesale, Issaquah, WA - Send Resume with other
documentation to email@example.com
Food Technologist I Metagenics, Gig Harbor, WA - Apply for position
at the following webpage http://www.metagenics.com
Quality Control Specialist UniSea, Redmond, WA - Send Cover Letter
and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr Food Scientist Continental Mills, Tukwila, WA - Apply for position at the
following webpage www.continentalmills.com
Career Corner Publication Policy
The Puget Sound IFT Chapter will accept help wanted ads seeking qualified candidates for positions in the food manufacturing, food ingredients and related industries. By requesting that an ad be posted on this site, the submitting organization agrees to abide by the following:
- Puget Sound IFT reserves the right to remove, or reject for publication, any information deemed inappropriate in its sole discretion.
- Puget Sound IFT reserves the right to edit all employment advertisements.
- No advertisements submitted shall reflect, imply or contribute to any discriminatory actions, practices or improper bias. Puget Sound IFT reserves the right to edit any advertisement to remove such offending language or implication.
- The company submitting an ad shall be solely responsible for the accuracy of information contained in the ad.
- Puget Sound IFT assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected as a result of the ad.
- Blind ads will not be accepted. The employer or the third party recruiter must be identified in the ad.
- The submitting organization agrees to hold harmless the Puget Sound IFT from any claims, damages or losses incurred by the submitting organization or any other party as a result of the use of this Career Corner.
- All ads will be placed for a thirty (60) day period and will automatically expire unless renewed prior to expiration. Upon notification prior to expiration, an ad may be extended an additional thirty (30) days.