About the Internship
Kraft Heinz will award one Feeding Tomorrow candidate a paid internship for summer 2021.
About The Kraft Heinz Company
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26.1 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream—it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best—best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
The application period for this opportunity is now closed.
Feeding Tomorrow’s Intern+ Offer Package with Kraft Heinz Includes:
- One (1) paid summer internship for summer 2021 provided by Kraft Heinz
- One (1) $1,500 tuition scholarship for 2021-2022 academic year provided by Kraft Heinz
- Opportunity to attend IFT21
- Opportunity to connect with other Intern+ recipients for additional networking and learning at IFT21
What Kraft Heinz is Looking for in an Intern:
- Applicant must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and have current standing of junior (candidate must have a graduation date of 2022)
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale (or top 25% of sliding GPA scale)
- Applicant has a history of setting and delivering against personal goals and massively over-delivering
- Applicant brings positive energy to every interaction and project
- Applicant has achieved great things while remaining hungry yet humble
- Applicant has a passion for geeking out on data and problem solving