Focus your search. Engage top talent.
IFT’s Careers InFocus is where top talent will come to learn about the future of work and explore potential career opportunities. For employers looking for top science of food and food industry talent and colleges and universities looking for strong graduate and faculty candidates, this event is a can’t miss opportunity.
International and North American companies and college/universities encouraged to participate!
IFT’s Careers InFocus Job Fair will allow you to:
- Quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively identify top talent for your company or college/university
- Promote the benefits of working for your company or attending your institution to help you attract the best talent
- Position your company or college/university as one of the top to work for or attend further strengthen your brand awareness and reputation
Benefits of our virtual career fair platform:
- Lower recruiting costs by using our online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Opportunities to interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes
- Saving time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events
- Efficiently involve subject matter experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production
Day 1: Keynote, Event Presentations, Discussions, and Networking Event
Tuesday, October 20 I 12:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Join us for an intensive day of thought provoking sessions and panel discussions exploring topics like the future of work, pay inequity gaps, the power of diversity, strategies for remote working, and more including a keynote address from entrepreneur and recent presidential candidate Andrew Yang. The day will cap off with a can’t miss virtual social and networking power event.
View Full Program Schedule
Day 2: Virtual Career Fair
Wednesday, October 21, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time
Find top talent to meet your recruitment goals. Secure your virtual booth at the IFT InFocus Virtual Career Fair where you will be able to connect with talented job seekers and students pursuing internships and graduate program information.
Employer and College/University Registration and Sponsorship Options
Basic Registration Package - $500
- An employer/university profile page showcasing your organization’s unique brand
- Exclusive chat room allowing for real-time engagement
- In group and personalized one-to-one interactions
- Unlimited number of recruiters may attend chat sessions
- Tool to conduct video interviews (optional feature - not required)
- Tool to conduct video and/or audio broadcasts or screencast presentations to multiple attendees simultaneously (optional feature - not required)
- Multi-recruiter access to search resumes, preselected from, and capture resumes of registered candidates (option to create resume books)
- Unlimited time frame to filter, export candidates’ profile details, and contact info
Learn more and register
Career Fair Sponsor Package - $750
- Limited opportunities available.
- Highly visible display of logo on Career Fair homepage with link to company website
- Top priority listing of your profile page
- All benefits of Basic Registration Package
“Why Work Here” Enhanced Sponsorship Opportunity - $750
- Why Work Here post on public pages of Careers InFocus virtual event website. Includes opportunity to highlight your company with a multi-media post.
- Logo on Careers InFocus event landing page.
- Two (2) complimentary registrations to IFT Careers InFocus program on October 20, 2020 ($198 value--non-member registration rate without career coaching).
Registration includes full access to event program (recorded sessions also available after the event) Networking event and opportunities with participants throughout event and after.
For more information on this exclusive opportunity, please contact: Darlene Hankes by email or by phone at +1.312.604.0269.
Download Sponsorship Information (PDF)