Freshman Scholarship will launch February 2016!
About: Feeding Tomorrow awards annual scholarships to high school seniors pursuing an undergraduate degree in food science within an IFT-approved food science program.
Deadline: Scholarship will launch February 2016 and close in April 2016
Feeding Tomorrow General Education Scholarships, Multiple Awards
Feeding Tomorrow provides scholarship funding to high school seniors who demonstrate exceptional scholastic achievements, leadership experience and a keen interest in the food science and technology profession. Students who apply for a Feeding Tomorrow General Education Scholarship will also be eligible for the George R. Foster Memorial Scholarship in the amount of $1,000.
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicant must become a student member of IFT if awarded a scholarship
- Applicant must be planning to be enrolled as a full-time freshman student pursuing an undergraduate degree in food science an IFT-approved undergraduate food science program in fall 2016.
Before accessing the scholarship application & submission form, please be sure that you have the following accessible:
1) An electronic copy of your transcript (PDF/MS Word) that shows your cumulative GPA and SAT and/or ACT score). Unofficial transcripts are sufficient.
2) An electronic copy of your recommendation letter (PDF/MS Word)
After you submit these materials, you will be sent a link to an online questionnaire. The online questionnaire must be completed for your application to be considered complete.
Questions? Please email IFT Central at email@example.com.