Nominations & Elections
Contact: Jon Baugher (email@example.com)
This is the official nominations and elections website for IFTSA. All nomination forms must be submitted online by January 25, 2015. This webpage has been set up to communicate the election process and volunteer opportunities more effectively.
Click here to nominate yourself for an IFTSA position.
Click here to read position descriptions.
Click here to view videos about each of the positions.
If you are interested in an Elected OR Appointed volunteer position within IFTSA, please fill out the Online Submission Form. Please read the timeline and eligibility requirements below before applying.
- A term begins September 1st and ends on August 31st of that academic year.
- You must be enrolled full time at a college or university during your term(s).
- You must be an IFT student member at the time of the election as well as throughout your tenure.
- Elected officers are required to attend the IFT15 and IFT16 (July) and IFTSA Mid-Year Meeting (November) during your term(s), any question of your availability during these times should be contemplated.
- A nomination form is required to be considered for election and/or appointment.
- Area Representatives are automatically nominated to each respective area based on the school the nominee is enrolled in.
- If you will be moving to another school before September 1st and still want to be involved, please e-mail Jon Baugher (firstname.lastname@example.org) to avoid any problems.
Important Dates (2015):
January 25, 2015 – Nominations due with all supporting documents emailed to email@example.com
February 17, 2015 – Election voting launches
March 18, 2015 – Election voting closes
Spring 2015 - Student Association Appointments made by the IFTSA Office of the President