Savvy food professionals use our exclusive resources to help them understand what’s happening in the industry and the potential impact for themselves and their organizations. Our members establish and expand their personal and professional connections to collaborate for mutual benefit. They enhance their knowledge base ― advancing their careers while advancing food science and technology.
As a part of the IFT community of food professionals, you can:
Connect with the people you want to know . . .
- Share expertise and insights, online and in person
- Identify new opportunities for your organization
- Extend your local professional network through IFT regional Sections
- Expand and enhance your business
- Form relationships with colleagues from around the world
Access the information you need now . . .
- Applied scientific and technical research
- New product and technology developments
- Breaking industry news
- Consumer trends
- Regulation and public policy changes
Build the food industry career you always dreamed of through . . .
- Continuing education programs
- IFT Career Center
- Volunteer leadership opportunities and peer recognition
- Special programs for students and new professionals