What’s Good for Some is Good for All
Anyone who works in the food industry can become an individual member of IFT, but the benefits multiply when companies take advantage of our Concierge Membership. You decide how many people you want to have access to IFT’s comprehensive content library and welcoming community of science of food professionals and we’ll tailor your Concierge Membership to meet your team’s most pressing needs.
$1,000/member. A minimum of two team members is required. Tiered pricing structure available for teams of 10 or more.
Key Benefits of an IFT Concierge Membership
The IFT Concierge Membership features a single point of contact to help members quickly access whatever they need when they need it. This includes:
- A Technical Concierge, who can connect your group with the scientific info or experts needed to overcome challenges or work with the group on development opportunities.
- A new Lunch and Learn series, specifically for Concierge Members, to create a learning environment that allows them to talk through and learn about a variety of topics and challenges they face.
- A Membership Concierge, offering single invoicing for your group, customized emails, and quarterly bundles of resources.
Concierge members also receive all the benefits associated with an IFT Premier Membership, including:
- 24/7/365 access to a comprehensive content library designed to help you quickly and efficiently solve problems and build new skills
- Subscription to Food Technology magazine and online access to IFT’s scientific journals, Journal of Food Science and Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety
- Access to IFT’s online community, a space exclusively for members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with peers
- Registration discounts to IFT FIRST: Annual Event and Expo, as well as other IFT meetings, courses, and events
- An active voice in national and international developments regarding science, public policy, regulation, and standards for food and nutrition
- Membership in one regional Section (where available) for local education and networking
- Volunteer and leadership development opportunities
- Opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
Contact us at [email protected] or by phone at +1.312.782.8424.