With the Premier Membership you have the highest level of access and discounts to IFT’s educational products, Annual Event and Food Expo registration, journals, and more. Unlock new opportunities by connecting on a local level through regional sections and online through topic-based divisions. Stay current on recent findings with a print and digital year-long subscription to Food Technology magazine, and information-packed weekly newsletters, not to mention a 35% discount on scientific books. With the Premier Membership you’ll have a toolkit of resources to help you shine and build professional equity, stay relevant, and achieve your full potential.
Key Benefits for Premier Members
- Leadership opportunities: Volunteer to play a key leadership role in the IFT community and the science of food profession
- Strategic networking: Get connected to a passionate community of global food professionals motivated to support and advance you and the future of food
- Be in the know: Receive both the print and digital versions of Food Technology magazine designed to keep you up-to-date on all of the latest developments in the food industry and the future of food
- Publishing benefits: no page charges when selected to publish in the Journal of Food Science or Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety
- Savings on important resources: Enjoy the highest and most substantial discounts on IFT Annual Event and Food Expo registration, IFT short courses, certification, events and publications, including the research-packed Journal of Food Science
- Recognition: Opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
Advance Your Career
- Make strategic connections to open new job opportunities and be one of the first to gain access to information on which companies are hiring
- Take advantage of IFT’s learning opportunities to help you stay on top of your technical and business skills
Continue to Learn
- Free and unlimited access to all live and on-demand webcasts, virtual events, and podcasts
- A 35% discount on scientific books
- Trusted information in concise, bite-sized pieces through IFT’s well-researched weekly newsletters like The Weekly, IFTNEXT Newsletter, and the membership news including The Monthly Update, and the Monday Brief.
- Access to a network of experts who have the information you need to help you solve problems at your work
- Insightful analysis of trends and what’s coming next
- Online resources like the CFS certification, IFT Connect online member community, member directory, and more
- Connect with colleagues on a regional level through IFT sections and via online, topic-based communities with IFT divisions
Pay It Forward
Give back through meaningful volunteer and mentoring activities including becoming a volunteer leader in one of IFT’s many volunteer workgroups, sections, or divisions.
Page charges are waived for IFT Premier members publishing in the Journal of Food Science (normally $135/published page) and Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety (normally $95/published page)
Section dues, where applicable, are additional and vary by section.
Contact us at [email protected] or by phone at +1.312.782.8424.