- Outstanding Volunteer - The Outstanding Volunteer award honors a current Division member who provided exemplary volunteer work to the Division in the current year. The 2022-2023 recipients are Jing Zhao & Jordan Allen.
- Outstanding Service - The Outstanding Service award honors current Division members who have demonstrated a history of service to the Division or field. The 2022-2023 recipient is Renske Janssen.
Proteins of the Future Challenge Winners
- First Place: Alternative to Peanut Butter: Silk Butter - Phasiri Wongmahapaul and Alise Chavapanit, University of California-Davis
- Second Place: HappyChunk: High-quality plant-based protein chunks as a complementary alternative to meat proteins - Zhenjiao Du, Manoj Kumar Pulivarthi, and Fnu Ruchi, Kansas State University
- Third Place: A plant and fungal protein-based sausage: “Funlup” a protein source for tomorrow - Thilini Dissanayake, Harshani Vidana Hewage, and Flavia Adais, University of Manitoba