Science of food professionals with a degree in nutrition or a related field don’t have to choose which professional association they want to belong to. IFT’s Joint Membership with the American Society of Nutrition (ASN) enables members to take advantage of the benefits of both organizations for one low price.
$318/year. IFT Section dues, where applicable, are additional and vary by Section.
Joint Membership Benefits
Science of food professionals who participate in this program become a member of both organizations and have all the same benefits as IFT Premier members. In addition, they gain the following ASN member benefits.
- Unrestricted full-text online access to all four ASN Journals–The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (AJCN), The Journal of Nutrition, Advances in Nutrition, and Current Developments in Nutrition
- Discounted registration to Nutrition, ASN’s annual flagship meeting
- Free and discounted access to nutrition-related education and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to join one or more topic-specific research interest groups.
- Ability to participate in one or more of the following Scientific Councils: Medical Nutrition, Global Nutrition, and Nutritional Sciences
- Members-only access to the ASN Connect online community
- Reduced publication fees for publishing in ASN’s journals
- Subscription to ASN Nutrition Notes
Have questions or need assistance?
Contact us at [email protected] or by phone at +1.312.782.8424.